Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I guess it's really happening ...

since my publisher has my book on the front page of their website.

Re-reading the novel as I go through the galleys is fun. It's strange, I can remember exactly where I was physically and emotionally as I wrote certain passages. I'm so curious what it'll be like for people who know nothing about the book to read it ... an experience I'll never have.

I'm also doing a lot of things to try to get the word out, including a lot of internet time. Damn you, Collin Kelley, for getting me started on Facebook. I'm already having the DTs when I'm away from it for more than an hour.

*

I just discovered I was quoted on mirabile dictu: feminism, poetry, images politics--a very cool blog.

When you're quoted, does that mean you're now part of the canon or something?

2 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

Hmmm...that's your own personal problem. ;-) Facebook is much cooler than MySpace, but nearly as cool as my blog. I try to check Facebook every couple of days, but I could go weeks and not give it any thought. lol

Montgomery Maxton said...

i cant wait to read it.