After the red-eye from L.A., we arrived at 8 a.m. to hot and steamy Boston. So off to the beach we went with Dave's long-time friends Charlie and Lois, and their two boys Dom and Chris.
|Chez Lombardi in Carlisle|
Floating in the benevolent sea, I realized I'd been in the Pacific one day and the Atlantic the next.
|Long Beach, Gloucester|
* relatively inexpensive jet travel
* cell phones and laptops
* Airbnb, TripAdvisor and other online travel resources
* online banking
* Google docs (which is how my clients and I share writing and feedback)
* PayPal (which is how those who are inclined pay me)
* Nice people everywhere you go (thought I'd just slip that one in when you weren't looking).
|Charlie with the goods.|